TheTorontoDJ.com is the official Blog of Kooltempo Toronto DJ Service. This blog provides Videos, Photos of Kooltempo DJ Service as well as helpful information for you to plan and successfully execute a flawless event.
Kooltempo Toronto DJ Service is the premier Disc Jockey Service in Toronto & the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). We are and AVLA Licensed DJ Service specializing in Weddings, Private Parties, Birthdays, School Dances, Proms, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Anniversaries, Cocktails & Corporate Events.
Please visit www.kooltempo.com for further details such as pricing & package information about Kooltempo DJ Service.
The highlight of the Wedding was the Bride & Groom's First Dance where they started with a slow song and surprised everyone with a Gangnam Style choreographed dance. We mainly played Top 40, 80-90's and Hip-Hop music at the wedding. You will see in this video that the dance floor was packed and everyone Young and Old had a great time. Also check out our lighting effects and the interactive DJ energizing the crowd!
Instead of having a standard "First Dance" the Bride & Groom decided to make their first dance "Unique and Memorable".
Checkout this Gangnam Style First Dance by the couple and the Wedding Party!
Checkout the below video which shows some of our mixes, lighting effects.
Its important that you organize your self well in advance and make sure you distribute the activities throughout the planning period (approximately 12 - 14 months in advance) so that your are not overly stressed at the last moment. Planning and organizing your self, well in advance could save you hundreds of dollars as well as enable you to enjoy your entire wedding experience!
So here are some tips for you to plan for your Big Day!
|Planning your Wedding? Make it Special!|
12 to 14 Months before your ‘Big Day’
- Decide on the wedding date, time, and venue and Book your Wedding venue [When selecting the day just make sure you check and see if there are special events planned in the area / city that may become an issue for your event (eg:- Road Closures etc)]
- Make a rough plan on the type of wedding you hope to have (Theme, Colors etc)
- Determine a budget for your event
- Start making a rough guest list
- Start fitness plan
- Start your research on,
Caterers (if its not covered by the venue)
Limo / Transport
- Create your Website
10 to 12 Months before your ‘Big Day’
- Finalize the list of your Wedding Party
- Book meetings with the shortlisted Wedding Professional and finalize your Wedding vendors (DJ, Photographer, Printer, Wedding Planner ect)
- Shop for your Wedding rings & Jewelers
- Select your Wedding Dress, Headpiece, Jewelry
- Begin your research and make a shortlist your Honeymoon destination
- Select your bridesmaids' dresses and accessories
- Update your Website
5 to 10 Months before your ‘Big Day’
- Finalize Guest list
- Order your invitations
- Meet with the Officiant and check the province’s marriage license requirements
- Meet with your florist and florist and discuss your ideas
- Select a gift registry and select your gift choices
- Shopping for the men’s wedding attire
- Select the baker, finalize the cake design
- Decide upon and order your favors.
- Finalize your honeymoon travel arrangements
- Update your Website
2 to 5 Months before your ‘Big Day’
- Mail invitations
- Have the engagement photographs done
- Plan and make arrangements for the rehearsal dinner
- Arrange for accommodation for out-of-town attendants and guests
- Book appointments with,
- Disc Jockey
- hairdresser and / or makeup artist
- Start noting down your main song selection and favorite music to be given to the DJ
- Update your Website
- Plan Vacation days for your Wedding & Honeymoon, inform your employers
4 Weeks before your ‘Big Day’
- Finalize your Wedding Day Agenda
- Finalize plans and guest list for Venue
- Meet with your and finalize plans with your vendors
- Send the list of music you would like played during special activities such as first dance, Cake Cutting, Bouquet Toss etc., to the DJ along with the final timeline
- Obtain marriage license (Make sure your marriage license is in order)
- Update your Website
2 to 4 Weeks before your ‘Big Day’
- Meet with the DJ and discuss the music list, timeline, venue logistics etc.,
- Wedding Dress Fitting
- Wedding Party Dress Fitting
- Draw a map to direct your guests to the site (Update your website)
- Finalize the Wedding day Agenda
- Start preparing your speeches
- Make sure your accessories are in order (Eg:-rings, pillow, garter, etc.)
1 to 2 Weeks before your ‘Big Day’
- Pick up your wedding rings (make sure they fit properly)
- Contact guests who have not responded to your invitations
- Finalize seating arrangements for the reception
- Meet with your MC and brief him / her about the plans
- Confirm out-of-town guests have transportation and accommodations
- Meet with your Wedding Day Planner and dicuss the detailed plans. Provide him / her instructions and contact information of all vendors, key contacts, emergency numbers etc.,
- Make the final payments to your vendor (DJ, Photographer, Wedding Coordinator, Florists)
1 to 7 Days before your ‘Big Day’
- Pack your luggage for the honeymoon
- Make arrangement for pets during your Wedding Day / Honeymoon
- Inform Security Company that you will be away for few days
- Wedding ceremony rehearsal with all the participants
- Have the rehearsal dinner
- Inform your venue / catering company about the final guest count
- Check with your florist and/or balloonist to make sure they will arrive when scheduled
- Appoint ushers to guide guests during the ceremony & reception
1 Day before your ‘Big Day’
- Give reminder calls to your main vendors, florist, bakers etc., to ensure they arrive on time to the venue and are are aware of the timelines and have made all arrangements
- Pre pack your important articles (Rings, Marriage license etc)
On Your BIG Day!
- Relax and remain calm! Allow approximately two to three hours for dressing, make-up and hair
- Take a deep breath, don't worry, and SMILE!
- Make sure you enjoy yourself and remain on the dance floor as much as possible!
Number of Guests: 160+
Wedding Ceremony: Outdoor
Wedding Reception: Indoor
|Outdoor Wedding Ceremony " Crosswinds Golf & Country Club, Burlington|
|Outdoor Wedding Ceremony, Crosswinds Burlington|
|Before they walked down the Isle at Crosswinds Wedding Ceremony|
|Wedding Ceremony, Toronto DJ " Crosswinds|
|The moment they said `I-Do`|
|DJ Set-up at Crosswinds Gold & Country Club, Burlington|
|Dance Floor - DJ View at Crosswinds Golf & Country Club Wedding in Burlington|
|Bride & Groom First Dance (Crosswinds Burlington Wedding)|
|DJ Sound & Lighting Set-up at Crosswinds Golf & Country Club Burlington|
|`Packed Dance Floor`during Wedding at Crosswinds Golf Club, Burlington|